Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1984 Renault 11 GTL

Today I purchased 1984 first series R11 GTL from first owner with just 30 000 kms on the clock. :o:o:o Car is in perfect condition, out of the road for 9 years, kept in dry garage. Starts and drives great, interior is in perfect condition, everything works, surface rust on exhaust and reservoir only. Body and paint in factory shape. Brakes are sticky but altogether this was great purchase :cool: Only thing that is missing are yellow bulbs :cool:
Few photos so you can see, it will be more when it gets home. Until then, enjoy :drunk:

What I first saw...
View attachment 24636View attachment 24645View attachment 24642View attachment 24640

Interior in factory condition
View attachment 24643View attachment 24644View attachment 24647View attachment 24649

New and old owner exchanging keys :D
View attachment 24646
Nice find. I had one many years ago, bought 'as new' with 3000 on the clock. It was typically reliable and cheap to run. I sold it on some years later with 110000 under its belt!

Freshly polished :cool:

pgCJldJ.jpg

PYTDgkP.jpg

5yHW3Ob.jpg

teoPRaJ.jpg

TolAhvu.jpg

ma8qW2g.jpg

Next week I will clean and protect the underbody and change front shock absorbers. :artist:
Stunning. A lovely car and very rare now, especially in the UK.

Hey Mario
Lovely car, great posts. I've just bought a 1987 R11 TL so some of the images you've shared are a great resource for me, thanks!
Mine is not as tidy as yours yet!

99F745FA-4F9F-46E2-B066-67451EE6DF50.jpg

As I promised, here it is. The beauty is at home :D
Since the car was running, I took temporary plates, put 10 liters of petrol and drove it cca. 20 kms to my home. Everything was ok, brakes were a little bit sticky, but when I passed a few kms, they were ok. I was a little bit scared, because car was out of the road for 10 years so I drove it very gently. I noticed that it is loosing a lot of coolant (read at the end), 2 bulbs are not working, but everything else was just fine. :D
And the smell... oh, if you could just feel that beautiful smell of a new car :cool: Now, here are the images, so you can see that great condition. :D

Outside

VX4XK8x.jpg

dgHYVjn.jpg

ExZs3l6.jpg

dgHYVjn.jpg

B6KcPOr.jpg
Awesome work Mario what size tyres did you use.

Back