Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

1985 F4

Think that design will fit the curvy nature of the f4 nicely..

I much refer the look of these wheels to those fitted but why gold, i think i would have gone black with the van being Blue and Black or is there a colour change planned.

I much refer the look of these wheels to those fitted but why gold, i think i would have gone black with the van being Blue and Black or is there a colour change planned.
My wife and I both like gold. No colour change planned. I suggested white instead of the black when we got the F4, but "she who must be obeyed" said black should remain. Really change from usual silver colour.

Bit late in the day Tomcat, but reading through thread you mention that the back door plate is missing, not to do with plate but mine when bought didn’t have the internal rear handle ( found myself clambering over seats to get out a few times when the wind shut door with me in back), found that a temperature contol lever from heater fits the internal side of spindal, including screw being correct thread, lot easier to source than correct handle ( they all seem to be missing or broken on any I’ve seen in breakers here))

BeBe has now gone to my local 'bodyshop' to have side windows fitted. Managed to purchase a pair from France with rubbers for 40 euros.
Roof paintwork will also get sorted as it had some bad runs etc when purchased.
More later.:whistle:

BeBe has now gone to my local 'bodyshop' to have side windows fitted. Managed to purchase a pair from France with rubbers for 40 euros.
look forward to seeing some pictures, glad they arrived ok

Small side windows or big ones thru whole side.

Very interested how it will be done.

Please do post pictures from inside also when BeBe gets back home.

Will you install rear bench also?

For general information and 'petak' in particular.
As promised some pictures of side window work undertaken. Roof also got attended too. Done at the same place that painted 'Vanessa' my orange one.
There was a window on the passenger side already. The 'new' glass was bigger so old was stripped out, juggling too place and then driver's side was positioned the same. There are no internal stiffeners to the windows unlike the yellow poste vans with their smaller glass size.

• DSC01004.JPG
    DSC01004.JPG
    241.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01006.JPG
    DSC01006.JPG
    321.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01007.JPG
    DSC01007.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01008.JPG
    DSC01008.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 4
With lock-down and some dry weather decided to finish off the "aggressive" front to my F4. Have upgraded the headlights , added LED driving lights, spot and fog lights. Picture shows minor 'tweeking' needed to fog lamps. DSC01076.JPG

Be-Be is now sold so just down to Vanessa, my orange / white van.
Gone to a good home I believe.

Back