Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

A GALLERY OF GORGEOUS - please contribute !

Happy Easter to you too! That is an old cross!

Hi,
I bought a Spanish-Portuguese treat last year. Well I swapped it for an old tractor Id had for ages. The repair work is now complete: It still looks pretty much the same but everything now works. All repairs visible. No filler.
Its now MOTd but DVLA want a date of manufacture. Renault: France, UK, Spain and Portugal all say they don’t know! The club’s listed on the DVLA site have not come back with an answer
Does anyone have a list of chassis num manufacture dates for 1983ish?
regards all
Nick

A4F6792D-D06D-44E7-9171-A5F6FAB52932.jpeg 78F07ED9-F6D3-4F03-998A-7A5FF9C0002B.jpeg

Brian Whiteside of the Renault Classic car club will be able to help you with all things.

That sounds great thank you. Am away working right now, so when I get home on Tuesday I’ll upload a photo of the plate

Hi guys n gals, I've just spent the weekend helping Derek Flavell transport his garage equipment from London, to the new Renospeed headquarters at Holsworthy in Devon. Boy, has he accumulated some gear over the years :)
I also got the chance to drive this little beauty to her new home in the West Country, although the rolling Devon hills were a bit of a shock to her after a life of gentle driving in the home counties.

20210508_205448.jpg

Hi guys n gals, I've just spent the weekend helping Derek Flavell transport his garage equipment from London, to the new Renospeed headquarters at Holsworthy in Devon. Boy, has he accumulated some gear over the years :)
I also got the chance to drive this little beauty to her new home in the West Country, although the rolling Devon hills were a bit of a shock to her after a life of gentle driving in the home counties.

View attachment 28376
what a beauty!

Back