Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

As if...Photo-models!!!

I think Ians picture shows the Rodeo ,R4 and/or R6 derived no?
I FULLY agree with Brian -Bluebell Needs to source Any/All old
obsolete R-models/toys in France for ME ME ME !!!! -R.

Ahh it's a Rodeo - I've got to have one of these - no body rot - plastic moulded body panels - I wonder if it will float? A decided advantage, especially where I live, where the monsoon season is a year-round weather feature. I think this model should have been called the "safari". :)

Hi again Brian-The Rodeo will definately float-Once, for about 30sec's then you can drive it on the bottom if you mount the loooooooong air-intake...
No body-rot?? Eh-do you remember the first Espace..
No body-rot huh???
Me thinks Brian is a tinsy-winsy bit overenthusiastic but that's a Good thing.
I'm sticking to the 4 -in fact we're overcrowded with tollroads over here so I plan to buy more 4's and have them parked each side of the toll-places to avoid paying.I will need about 40 Neimans to take the same one key-it would look silly to have pockets full of keys right?

Hi Reidalpine. Ideally, I would like to own every body type/variant of the R4. A van like yours would be really useful and much better suited for our camping holidays/expeditions - it's a great load carrier. In the summer a plein air and/or rodeo would be cool on really hot days. If I win the lottery they are all on my wish list. When asking for your favouriite drink just say you want a "brown dog", that's what afficianados here do.:)

Hi Brian-Ideally I want one 4 for every day of the week use velcro for the reg-no.so there's always one with lots of petrol in it as fuel-prices
now going through the roof.Soon it will be a better deal to hijack a semi-petrol tanker than robbing a bank.
local jobcenters will be filled with unemplyed bankrobbers in need
of new education -What IS the world coming to ??
-When you say you need to walk the dog I say I'm popping down the garage for I bit.. Brown dog it is.

-If you want another 4 to start you collection I have a complete,but in need of resto 747cc/6V/3gear/LHD light grey(grey mare) around -66/68
working as a garden-gnome complete with turtoise-st.wheel brown naugahyde(skaii)seats and Norw.papers
I know my wife would'we loved you if you took it home with you. for Free
-or lets say for a pack o' Brown dogs...........................

Hi Reidalpine, Gnomes, toll barriers, tankers.....we need our own website:) my two uncoordinated digits can't cope...... here goes......
Toll barriers: Disguise/recruit/offer Roffen as a Norwegion emergency vehicle, sirens and lights of your choice - straight through option..... Add extra hydraulic suspension 'a la citroen'/folding windscreen - straight under or 'limbo' option - also an ancient rite of passage performed by daring afficianados using 2 dog bottles (empty of course) and a garden cane - not for the faint hearted......I digress.......... Fit skis/re-usable explosive charges and fire/launch at the 'moment critique' - our wonderful torsion/decarbon setup should ensure a graceful/tasteful return/re-entry to 'terra firma' - the straight over option...... Finally, X country option - straight around option and here thanks must go to Malcolm for his pioneering work in redefining the operational envelope/limits in his video demonstration which helped in so many ways to crystallize my thinking. We don't need fuel guzzling 4x4's or even perhaps roads at all - a less is more approach to travel.

Think I have to go for a bloody big 'roo-bar. Anyone down-under have one? MOT not very amicable if I present Roffen with explosive-devices
-Strange guys!!
Though about kitting Roffen out as a fire-vehicle,but they won't accept ladder with only 3steps on it either.....Maybe if I took the V6turbo out of my Alpine I would have a nice get-away car-It has the gearbox in the front of the engine too-but I think the hinges for the bonnet would look silly if they were lengthened with 65cm or what? (Hope you got my priv.mail Brian) -R.

The 'roo bar' is nice piece of simple yet bold lateral thinking, but it might be safer to just take the 'pay the money' option. That engine mod sounds phenominal but it would spoil the nicely proportioned/easthetically pleasing body profile of the R4. However, if we can improve the fuel economy of the 4 by lightening the load this will enable you to have more money for toll charges. The only unnecessary bit of excess baggage/weight on the 4 is the removeable ashtray - discard this immediately. The 4 is a triumph of minimalist but adequate functional design - more robust than the comparitively fragile 2cv the only other modern contender? With the price of fuel rocketing we need a more frugal 4 - but how?

'nother way to go would be to have some of those air-assisted shockers popular in the Mexian-community in the US then I would be able to JUMP over those toll-boots-given some practise I gather it would be poss.to make a right hand turn Mid air too!!
Removing ash-tray no option as wife still smokes a pipe-Finally got her off the Copenhagen w.strawberryflavour chewing-tobacco.c",)

Latest idea is to mount two long handles in front -as there's no tolls for rickshaws over here (yet) -any offer for a size 7-3/8 straw-hat ?? -R.

can't type for laughing........same hat size as me as well -I need a drink.........

Toolbooth-problems All solved-after test run earlier today!

-just to let Brian and the Thousands holding their breath in anguish-
I am relieved hereby to be able to inform you that today I found the Solution to the local tollboth-problem.

A farmer lives just off the road to my local tollboth-I found that taking a sharp right turn into his yard I can JUST squeeze inbetween the barn and the henhouse-
Farmers wife stood in the door of the henhouse with her derriere
the size of a tractor hanging out -Lifting off leaving two empty wellies with a pair of wolly LongJohns in them I saw her getting airborne but didna stick around to hear her land! -mind you, I Had
to keep up my pace as the farmer had plowed the fields Transverse to the toll-road. Managed to jump onto road after tollbooth.

If anyone out there can give me some valid & easy to explain agricultural reasons he ought to plow Along (Longitudinal(?)the road,I would be 4ever greatful.
Also- aren't there laws as to WHEN eggs ought to be collected???
and shouldn't the public be made aware by a sign or something??
-What IS the matter with this country-I just ask......

Well done! lateral thinking is a winner! - there must be some EEC regulations to protect a law-abiding tax paying, norwegion motorist exercising his god-given right to explore and appreciate the beauty of nature in his local countryside and to protect him from hindrance and molestation by poultry keepers and farmers guilty of obstructive and inconvenient agricultural practices. I applaud your righteous indignation and believe that your 'human rights ' may have been violated. I hope you sought medical advice/checkup for possible whiplash/stress related injury. The 4 is a fine vehicle for exploration. :)

Did seek compensation! my Indian doctor Dr.Samatutraratatata Gupta told me I had to if you pleaze Sir-follow precisely his directions or I would be on the road to Eternal damnation-if you pleaze Sir! Very polite chap and a undoubtably velly vell educated man he is Inddeeed. He signed my application for seeking compensation for all inconvenience and likely future damage to my mind-in the High(er)court and signed it with TWO XX's
-He then told me to have 4 Poppadums a day until feeling better.

My Physician also, a fine chap - best I ever had and the 4 gearlever is the finest takeout 'curry hook' in the automotive world bar none. My favourite food - I can cook chinese food well:) but no matter how I try I cannot get that subtle authentic taste.:( There's a new restaurent opened close by and you can take your own wine - fantastic food and inexpensive. When you come over we can try it.;)

Brian you nightowl-you kept me so busy my pizza curled up and died on me here-have you No consideration for a man left All alone at home?
The cat and I have walked in circles by the fridge wondering where our chow was.wife called to check if we were still alive so cat finally got food out of fridge.... and now it's all burned!
Oh well -the carton for the pizza tastes even better so we'll manage No thanx to you..... now we will retire to our box -Nighty-nite ye'all.

I got this from my girlfriend as a birthday present :)

010520099451.jpg

010520099421.jpg

010520099431.jpg

010520099441.jpg

Made by Norev.

now That's the kind of girlfriends we like!
Nice model-I have it in Roffens colour
happy Birthday by the way...............-R.

Happy Birthday!

You can tell your girlfriend has good taste :)

Back