Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Hi guys . Value for money .

Hi bigoldboy, messed up the quote function, think you find you ITV answer if you click on expand to my post above, also remember there has been a lot of articles in the Spanish press recently regarding ANPR systems being installed throughout Spain atm, to try and clear the roads of vehicles running around without a valid ITV more than tax, ( tax records are at provincial offices/ town halls, ITV’s on a nationwide system together with registration.)

we are all part of the r4 support network
kind words of encouragement can sometimes be just as beneficial as providing technical info or sourcing tricky parts
none of us has all the answers but as a team we can get there in the end

probably other French speaking communities out there with similar support network but those of us with limited language skills are well catered for here
special mention to the overseas members who also contribute greatly on this site
keep it up chaps

Wow I seem to have sparked a real chain reaction! And such an interesting debate. In agreement with Cornish let’s lighten up I’m not against an electric R4 if that circumvents restriction on use in the future.
In fact my next project may be an electric R4 F4
Also interested to learn we have a Porsche Magazine Editor in KeithS ( I wonder if you know my friend Johnny Tipler Porche Journalist ?) and Melissa a Stained Glass Artist ( I was one of those!) I’m so glad we are all passionate about our little R4’s long may they continue to provide enjoyment in the practical of everyday and Romance in the special times with friends and loved ones

Wow I seem to have sparked a real chain reaction! And such an interesting debate. In agreement with Cornish let’s lighten up I’m not against an electric R4 if that circumvents restriction on use in the future.
In fact my next project may be an electric R4 F4
Also interested to learn we have a Porsche Magazine Editor in KeithS ( I wonder if you know my friend Johnny Tipler Porche Journalist ?) and Melissa a Stained Glass Artist ( I was one of those!) I’m so glad we are all passionate about our little R4’s long may they continue to provide enjoyment in the practical of everyday and Romance in the special times with friends and loved ones
Johnny is one of my magazine's contributors... Small world. ;)

Back