Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

How can i make my r4 higher in the front ?

Hi RAM. Are you the RAM of milons.co.il? If so your R4 looks fantastic.

You can adjust ride height by adjusting the torsion bars by one spline. Problem is they need some special tools to adjust. Mine is detailed here.

I'm interested in why you want to change your ride height. It can make the cars less nice to drive.

hi ram. Are you the ram of milons.co.il? If so your r4 looks fantastic.

You can adjust ride height by adjusting the torsion bars by one spline. Problem is they need some special tools to adjust. Mine is detailed here.

I'm interested in why you want to change your ride height. It can make the cars less nice to drive.

i want to change the ride height because i think that my r4 alittle bet low er than it must be

radiator exchange

hi
i have AGTL R4 I'M LOOKING FOR ACOOLING RADIATOR FOR IT IS THEIR ANY POSSIBLITY TO EXCHANGE IT WITH ANTY OTHER PART OF MY TWO RENAULT 4 SPARES ?

Can you give a brief list of what you have available? I have a new GTL radiator.

Can you give a brief list of what you have available? I have a new GTL radiator.

i have alot , do you need something special?
i have for example :

bollgoints all of them ,lights the all ,starters new ones , i realy have alot of things i cant remmber the ,but there are alot .
by the way you don't have to exchange it with any of my parts if you want to sell it i'm ready to buy ? just tell me how much do you want ? & give apicture of the radiator

Back