Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

how do I link photos to a "conversation" please ??????

Cyprus Andy

Enthusiast
This is a screen shot of what happens when I try to upload a photo to a private conversation to another member but I cant figure out what to do ?? what is an image URL and where would I find it ?
sorry but I am not 100% computer literate o_O

• help.JPG
    help.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 2
Image URL is web link of some picture.

If you want to put picture you must go to "more options" and there "upload picture" and some "browse" button so that you can put picture from your comp..

When i press "upload picture" button i get direct connection to picture folder on my comp

Thanks Petak I do on this part of the forum but not on "conversations" :mad::mad:

If you right click on the image your looking at then it should come up with the Url.

Fixed it. You should see the normal upload box now. I had forgotten to set something up.

Fixed it. You should see the normal upload box now. I had forgotten to set something up.

Thank you for that Malcolm ..........I am not too clever with this pc thing but it helps find parts for the R4 lol;)

I've just created my own album so that I could see if I could sort out your problem. I did it in the following order:

Click on USER ALBUMS in the toolbar at the top left of the page
Click on CREATE OWN ALBUM
Type in your title
Below the box, click on CREATE ALBUM
Then on the right hand side, click on MANAGE IMAGES
Then click on UPLOAD A PHOTO
All; your folders on your computer come up on the screen. Choose the folder where you keep your photos. Choose the photo and at the bottom of the box, click OPEN. I think you may also be able to double click the photo and it should load automatically
The photo will open in your new album and you just have to click on SAVE at the bottom

Hope this helps. At least from the process I now have 2 albums for my 2 cars, Genevieve and Betty Boob

Does it work now?

Could be a bug in the albums where primary user is 'registered' and secondary 'full member' (in case I forget what I've changed).

Does it work now?

Could be a bug in the albums where primary user is 'registered' and secondary 'full member' (in case I forget what I've changed).
Great , Thanks Malcolm getting there slowly now :)

I've just created my own album so that I could see if I could sort out your problem. I did it in the following order:

Click on USER ALBUMS in the toolbar at the top left of the page
Click on CREATE OWN ALBUM
Type in your title
Below the box, click on CREATE ALBUM
Then on the right hand side, click on MANAGE IMAGES
Then click on UPLOAD A PHOTO
All; your folders on your computer come up on the screen. Choose the folder where you keep your photos. Choose the photo and at the bottom of the box, click OPEN. I think you may also be able to double click the photo and it should load automatically
The photo will open in your new album and you just have to click on SAVE at the bottom

Hope this helps. At least from the process I now have 2 albums for my 2 cars, Genevieve and Betty Boob

Thanks Mojobaby, I was trying to add a photo after the title was entered, I followed your instructions to then create an album , and then went to manage items and presto it worked......have to get the camera out and get some more pix of the progress and get them uploaded......;)

Back