Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Please point me in the right Direction!!!!!!!!! Renault R question

Aeroster

I also posted this in the wanted section FYI. If I am in the wrong area for this question I apologize.

I am in the US and in need of some parts. How readily available are the the R08/R839 parts? I have an old toro mower that runs great but the water pump is leaking. As far as I can tell parts are just about non existent here. It looks like a nice little engine, and would love to keep it alive, as opposed to repowering the mower. Thanks for any help!!

Also any help as to what cars had a similar setup? We have a website, that is called rockauto.com that carries Renault, but nothing seems to match up . This mower is mid 80s I believe

Let me know if anything needs a better picture. Are there upgrade carbs for these that are maybe easier to source parts? It seems to run pretty good, but a having gaskets and a rebuild kit on hand would also be nice. Any help would be appreciated.

Engine from back.jpg Engine Tag.jpg Right Side.jpg Waterpump left side.jpg Waterpump right side.jpg Engine from back 2.jpg

This looks right. I am having trouble translating the page. Do they ship to the US? Also did this water pump come on a particular vehicle?

Hi there,
If you send them a message in the contact page they’ll be happy to help you in English.
The pump is just a pump for a billancourt engine in an R4TL.
They are the same on the Toro.

Back