Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 Gathering - 28th May 2006

Attendance

Just to report that I will attend dispite being "4less" at the moment, I would like to hear where the route is and where the planned lunchstop and final stop will be?

...Clarkson...

Sorry everyone...Jeremy C never replied to my E about the 'Gathering' on Sunday although I did get a nice reply from Top Gear telling me what to do if I wanted to complain about something on the programme - Does anyone have any complaints other than the fact that JC didnt reply? Perhaps my E was considered to be of little interest to Top Gear but I thought my suggestion that R4 were a bit like WW1 soldiers - slowing dying off until only mine (or yours) will be left!!!

Looking forward to seeing whoever is coming on the gathering on Sunday....and the weather forecast man this morning commented that ' this Sunday will be very hot and sunny - very nice for all the fabulous Renault 4 owners on their tour of the Kent Weald.

• r4 country.jpg
    r4 country.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 87
The weather is still looking good for Sunday. Hoping for the best.

Is anyone planning to drive down from the North? I'm aiming for A1 or M11. Anyone fancy a Renault 4 convoy?

Just to say a quick thanks to Derek and his family for organising a quality day out .Was it fifteen R4s in total ? really good effort ! i would have guessed his morning a turnout of only about 6 at the most . Lots of enthusiam and good to catch up with everybody and meet a few new faces .Keep the cars going for another year.
Liam

Back