Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 restoration made in France

How did you reach in getting them out of the glass? I tried on mine but was not able at all...
Any advice's wellcome!

Removing them from the glasses was not very difficult, but fitting them after painting was sp hard, I had to use oil to install them around the glasses... and the most important is not damaging the rubber on the glass, under these moutings because it has a particular shape which must be difficult to find...

Good morning everybody,

time passed since my last post and my car is not still finished, the "contrôle technique" has to be done, the rear sticker on the luggage door is not fitted (I bought three ones but I damaged one of them during fitting...) and the left rear glass is not fitted too (I miss the "U" rubber between the glass and the steel mounting), but I take it out from time to time and each time it starts perfectly and works like a new one, even with its 240000 km ! Here are some pictures taken 2 weeks ago:

That looks brilliant!
Get that CT sorted as soon as possible!

Amazing job; inspirational indeed. Merci beaucoup pour le partage!
The pictures on the rear seat belts were great, as those were never installed from factory in Colombia (South America), and I'm planning on installing retractable ones.

Fantastic job certainly makes you want to take you time and do the restoration properly, one of mine's silver but not as good as your
finished job well done, i also have some wheels like those so i might be tempted to put on mine now, and they look really good on yours.

Hi everybody,

sunday morning I went to the exact place where I took picutres of the car before its restoration. It runs really like a new one but there is ONE problem, even I tried to do it the best I could, the front axle is not adjusted and the driving is absolutly horrible with strange and frightening reactions in the steering wheel :confused: :confused: You can now compare Before and After...
Avant-après n°1.jpg

Avant-après n°2.jpg

Avant-après n°3.jpg

It was really moving to be here where I was exactly fiver years sooner, especially because at the time my friend Snoopy was still there :( :(

Jambo! Gud work.... I know how it cost.. Dont forget to put mad flat somehow it can reduce rust in ur car... Congrats

Thanks you all ;) ;)

I'm nervous because today I tried to start the car and the battery was completely empty, last sunday I drove about 15 km and I believed it was enough to load the battery... how many kilometers or time is needed to load a battery which is empty ????

Fantastic job....every now and then i get back to your topic and read some details "what and how"

My rolemodel....Thank you Snoopy1974 for shearing it with us

Back