Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Really Good condtion R-4 GTL WANTED ASAP

My 1972 R4 is for sale due to me having an accident and I'm unable to do any work with my cars anymore due to back and neck problems.
The car was fully resprayed red about two years ago, with two new wings plus headlights, new floor and lots of little bits done to it.
The car has been in the garage for just over six months now, i tried to start it a few weeks ago but i could not get a spark from the distributor, so I will have to wait and try and get a mechanic to have a look at sometime to see what's wrong with it.
That is all I can tell you about it at the moment, if anyone is interested please let me know.
billy

Hello Billy, very sorry to hear of your health problems, a great shame, and that you have to sell your R4. It was partly me I think that persuaded you to keep the car, as you were going to sell it a while back, so I hope you have enjoyed the extra time with it. I hope you sell it to the right person, a true enthusiast. Good luck with that. Best wishes, Brian.:smile:

Yes, please keep us posted, and no doubt your car will turn up on the forum with it's new owner in due course. Brian.

Back