Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Reluctant sale Renault 4 GTL

Ah, another 4 coming to Cornwall maybe. Guess we all need to get together sometime, and with Derek Flavell of Renospeed down this way now, why dont we have a Devon and Cornwall meet up, say in the spring. Anyone interested?
A Cornish springtime meet would be terrific!

Ok guys, I'm sure something can be worked out to bring a group of us together next year, so, keep an eye on the events section, and speak up if you have any suggestions.

Hello! I believe there are now probably more Renault 4's in Cornwall than before Christmas... as we're the lucky new owners of the latest arrival! We'd be very keen to meet other owners and see your cars. We're based in the far west of Cornwall but happy to travel and help arrange a suitable event. Best Martin & Emily.

IMG_0168.jpg

Hi Martin and Emily, welcome to the forum and R4 ownership. I'll keep an eye out when I'm in the PZ area for your beautiful car, great colour. Do you know of Andrew Mcgraa of AMG Renault in Crowlas, our local R4 expert?
Regards Brian.

Last edited:
Reluctantly selling my beautiful baby due to ill health. This car has had loads done including a partial respray. I bought her off the forum back in 2014 from an enthusiast and everything he had done to her is listed on the advert which is still accessible to view if you search for it. I will see if I can share the original add on here.

MOT until May 22 with no advisories. mileage 108,000.

Two new tyres, Just had a new head gasket fitted with all that entails, runs like a dream. Garaged since I've had her. A real head-turner wherever she goes.

Viewings very welcome Beverley, East Yorkshire HU17 9BP £5000 or vno
View attachment 29074View attachment 29075
Hello, I’ve just joined this forum, but thought to ask if this car is still available? Thanks. Euan.

Hi Martin and Emily, welcome to the forum and R4 ownership. I'll keep an eye out when I'm in the PZ area for your beautiful car, great colour. Do you know of Andrew Mcgraa of AMG Renault in Crowlas, our local R4 expert?
Regards Brian.
Hi Brian, I’m so sorry for delayed response! Thanks for the tip about AMG, fortunately we live very near and could do with servicing the car so will give them a try, hope to meet you at some point! Regards Martin

Back