Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 Breaking - All parts now sold

pepper

Pepper The One and Only!
Righty, next weekend I'm going to spend my time finishing stripping this 1984 GTL I have sitting outside my workshop, its pretty much stripped already but the parts I have which may be of some use to people are 4 white (in really good condition) doors, both driveshafts with discs hubs and calipers attached, would any of these be of any use to anyone?

I was going to have the doors for BB, but I don't want to put GTL doors on as I prefer the straight look of the TL.

I'm away in Belgium next week, but should ,(other peoples unsecured WIFI willing) be available in the evenings.

HI Gary I still have the doors, available, I'm as usual in Belgium but will take photographs this weekend for you if you require.

gtl doors

Hi I am preping my car for painting and my doors have some deep dents that will take time to fill I would preferr minimum filler in the car.
Do your doors meet the bill ? if so e mail or PM me price and location.Thanks

Hi Gary, here are some pictures of the doors. They are very straight with no rust in any of the bottoms, but there are a few parking dents here and there, which could be easily knocked out.

They are for sale for £20 per door, depending on how many you require we could come to some arrangement.

Regards

Richard

• P1010786.jpg
    P1010786.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 398
  • P1010787.jpg
    P1010787.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 393
  • P1010788.jpg
    P1010788.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 387
  • P1010789.jpg
    P1010789.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 391
Gary are you coming to Malcolms Barbeque on the 2nd of August?

If so would that be a good time to bring them over?

4 doors

No my R4 is off the road at present and I am preparing it to go to the body shop for paint by september 1st.
I am going to be away a week from wednesday but if you email me a convenient time and location to come and get them I will fit in with you.
geoffrey.creighton@btinternet.com

Malcolms Barbeque would still be good for you and me, I Live Near Banbury so coming over to Malcolms will save you 80 or so miles as you'd have to drive past Malcolms to get to me.

Don't suppose you have a luggage compartment floor mat without any seatbelt holes? Mine all seem to have unsightly holes.

I will have a check when I go up the workshop, I fear that because the cars a late one it will already have the holes in for the rear seat belts.

..Pepper dear boy..

..As a ex Giver I now need to be a 'Taker' - I need to beg steal or borrow...the radiator from the R4 you are / have been dismantling before begging stealing or borrowing one from Big Mal?

Have you got one and if so, can I have it - I will slip you something when I next see you and will buy some lottery tickets for the delivery costs?

• 902_001.jpg
    902_001.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 113
Sorry Ian it was smashed up in the accident it had (the reason I now have the car) The fuel tanks available, but I'm not sure if I have time to get it out at the moment, I'm so busy at the moment working all over the place, when would you want it by?

If its really bad, try using something like chemical metal on the outside of the Rad before trying to seal it from the inside.

Disc hub

:hug: Hi there peper have you still got drivers side (off side ) disc hub & bearings if so can you e mail me with a price ( wizzz79@hotmail.com )as we are rallying our 1986 4gtl on the africa charity rally this xmas & have just found a fault with the frount bearing case Cheers Graham

Hi there

Just wondering - do you still have the indicator stalk - mine won't self cancel after turning left, and switching between main and dipped beam is a bit of a lottery!

Thanks

Last edited:
Back