Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 wanted in the West Midlands

Boys and Girls,
From Renault 4 wanted in West Midlands, we appear to be way off-topic. Shall we all move across to Clementine's Café and bring the above "hot potato" with us,
N.
It wasn't me guv. I haven't mentioned emission charges.

I'm new to this forum but since about 1980 I've admired the Renault 4 but never quite got around to taking the plunge. Does anyone out there have a nice, roadworthy R4 for sale? A few battle scars is fine but I'd like a car that can be used with no major work - a little tinkering and so on is fine and actually wanted. I'm a self confessed car nut and need something else in my garage. Many thanks, Mark B.
Just to let you all know that I now have a Renault 4 shaped orange thing in my garage. I drove it 135 miles home and, apart from my hearing, we're both fine (the car and me that is).

I'm very pleased with it. There's one or two little jobs to do, but that's what it's all about. I'm pretty au fait with BMC stuff and old Fords but this one does look a little different in places, so I'll doubtless be asking for advice.

Pictures to follow at the weekend.

Thanks for all your help, Mark.

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of this one, the orange looked fab in the pic earlier :)

Best wishes, Simon.

I'm new to this forum but since about 1980 I've admired the Renault 4 but never quite got around to taking the plunge. Does anyone out there have a nice, roadworthy R4 for sale? A few battle scars is fine but I'd like a car that can be used with no major work - a little tinkering and so on is fine and actually wanted. I'm a self confessed car nut and need something else in my garage. Many thanks, Mark B.
Hi Mark. Are you still looking for a Renault 4 because I have a TL, 1976 for sale, RHD, 12 months MOT. Previous body-off restoration, treated and protected, very solid, a bit tatty but recent deep service and 4 new tyres. £4,500. Let me know if you are interested.

• DSCF1573.JPG
    DSCF1573.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1574.JPG
    DSCF1574.JPG
    361.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1575.JPG
    DSCF1575.JPG
    228.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCF1576.JPG
    DSCF1576.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1577.JPG
    DSCF1577.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi Mark. Are you still looking for a Renault 4 because I have a TL, 1976 for sale, RHD, 12 months MOT. Previous body-off restoration, treated and protected, very solid, a bit tatty but recent deep service and 4 new tyres. £4,500. Let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks but as you can see from a post I submitted a week or two ago, I now have one! Cheers anyway, it looks like a nice car.

Best regards Mark B

Back