Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 5 Alpine

angel

Enthusiast
I recently bought this, my first non-R4 car!
It's a TL bodyshell, fully converted to Alpine atmo. Not a single rust spot on it, and the only panel that has been replaced is a 30x30 cm section on the passenger's floorpan.
Now I'm starting gathering bits, as my thought is to build a Group 2 spec "toy" (and not have to worry
about sacrificing a real Alpine body).

DSCN1405.JPG .

DSCN1403.JPG

Hi there angel! your new-found R5 looks really nice and solid. To find these with literally no rust is a Rare treat these days for sure.
Hope you'll be happy with it and also hope you will share any improvements and upgredes you be doing to it. The wheels looks Proper
on this one.
-There's a guy selling all his gp2 parts (engine/gearbox)dual sidedraft carbs etc etc (all exept body) here in Norway at the moment.
said to be of Dutch heritage (the car not the guy)
All the best angel/-Reid.

angel

Enthusiast
There is a guy here specializing in plastics / composites that has the wing extensions moulds. I hope he has the fascia panel mould too, otherwise I have to source it from abroad.
I'm looking for the "swan neck" manifold for the dual carbs, is there a chance that he will sell it separately?
Also looking for a pair of front vented discs, and a pair of Bilstein rear shocks. Can you ask him for the above parts?

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
There is a guy here specializing in plastics / composites that has the wing extensions moulds. I hope he has the fascia panel mould too, otherwise I have to source it from abroad.
I'm looking for the "swan neck" manifold for the dual carbs, is there a chance that he will sell it separately?
Also looking for a pair of front vented discs, and a pair of Bilstein rear shocks. Can you ask him for the above parts?
Hi angel I know where there may be the manifold you need
Plus some very rare gotti 5 coupe rims
Not cheap though 20180802_163303.jpg 20180802_163303.jpg

angel

Enthusiast
Hi Paul, nice to hear from you again! Can you please ask abouth the manifold if it is still available, and its price?
I'm also still interested in the wing extensions (nobody here has the moulds), Gr.2 dashboard and rear Bilstein shocks.

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
Manifold and linkages brand new original parts available 300£gbp
Been told mecapart's do the wide arches

mr-reno-139

AKA Paul Cunningham
Well done sorry it took such a long time to negotiate the manifold deal unfortunately my friend and who is a severe clutter hoarder recently had had health