Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

This is my story

688D7/12

Enthusiast
Twenty years ago I m bought my first yellow R4, 1986 gtl 150000km. Unfortunately I do not have the photos of this car. I sold him with 300000km and in the mid time I replace only few of things: front wheel bearings, CV boots couple of times and steering rack boots. Of course oil and filters changed every 10000km.
After that I bought 1984 R4 gtl with only 80000km, but I had few accidents in short time and I decide to sell this car with 100000km :-(
Then I got married, the children arrived and the R4 remained only in my memory until six years ago when I bought this vehicle:Bok.jpgNaprijed.jpgEnterijer.jpg
It looks great, doesn't it?

From which car are the sits?
Did you paint the dash?
Seats are from fiat Tempra and they are not "plug and play". I get pair of this seats in good condition with low price and I use them.
Dash has get the proper washing and cleaning (in the bath :-)), and after that a thin layer of paint for plastics.

In the meantime, here is a set of wheels, which I have been working on for a long time and I haven't finished them yet
wheels.jpg
An one of them near the end of the works
wheel.jpg
I hope to have time to finish them soon, as well as to find the right wheel nuts for them.

Back