Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Top Gear Christmas Special 2019

Given that this is top gear is the car still in existence or has it been blown up, shot with a missile, squashed with a piano or variously f###ed over in the service of some drunken luvvie's ego???

To be fair the car they shot with a missile was an unreparable wreck with all the salavagable parts taken off even the interior lenses: all the glass was scratched and seats were ripped and collapsed. The bootlid etc was all replaced with a red rusty one bits and the wheels were all replaced
Also the program is under new management since then and they seem to stray away from destruction.

I'm not getting my hopes up. Renospeed Jnr- I understand it was no great shakes but - in my mind at least- there is an awful lot of symbolism involved in destroying (insert favourite make and model here) which I think can rub off on the general population and it can have long term and unintended effects. But then I suppose if we got too wrapped up in that no-one would do anything, ever! BTW I love your car, it's a credit to you.