Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Where to look for parts

Thanks very much for directing me to this feed. I am a newcomer to Forums and welcome your help. A parts supplier directory is the wholly grail for us nut cases who restore old cars! Keep up the good work and how can we help? Peter

Hi can anyone help , I need a top hose from the pump to rad ,houses the thermostat 45mm to35 mm .its for my Hudson Renault 4 engine 1.1 1984 car

Mirror parts:
I can supply parts for the old metal-housed mirrors fitted to most Renaults and other French cars, (before plastic-housed mirrors were used).
I have had replacement glasses and surrounds made for those most common Cipa, Geco & Gemo mirrors plus I have some other component parts that nobody else supplies (as I bought enough new old stock parts from Geco to make 200+ complete mirrors).
In addition, on my website, I have mainly classic Citroen parts but I do sometimes have stuff for other French cars.
http://www.retrospecparts.com

Just in case anyone is searching for parts or complete cars in Spain another site similar to Milannouncios but more reasonably priced ( seen same cars/vans on both sites, priced up to €1000 less for same vehicle) try site name ‘Wallapop’, at the moment there is some great looking 4f4/6’’s up for grabs, 5TS/TX engine/5speed boxes etc.

Back