Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Run/ Get together

Mrs renospeed

My other vehicle is a Moto Guzzi!
Hi All,
Please put Sunday 13th May in your diary for a get together. I am all for doing a run to see some blossom and bluebells but Del isn't- all comments welcome! If we don't do a run we will have a meeting somewhere nice and it would be great if you could join us.
Becky

The details for Kent Meeting are as follows:
Date- Sunday 13th May
Venue- Great Comp Gardens. Lovely gardens with little tearoom/cafe.
Location- close to A20 exit off M26
Website-http://www.greatcompgarden.co.uk/howtofindus.html
Arrive from 11am.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would love to go but can't make it either that weekend :(

Has there been any progress on the possible Exmoor meeting?

Hey Ford Ka's and Renault 4's have a few things in common, push rod engines designed back in the mists of time and suffer very badly from rusty bits!

I'm sure a fellow fan would be made to feel welcome what ever you come in!

Hi All,
Change of date for Kent Meeting- due to a clash of events we are shifting the meeting to Sunday 13th May. It looks like we will have a meeting rather than a run and I will let you know the venue as soon as I can.
Becky

Woohoo!

That's good news for us as we might be able to make it (definitely couldn't make the previous date).

A static event might not be a bad thing for us if we are going to go there and back in one day anyway.

Looking forward to it :)

Hi All,
The details for Kent Meeting are as follows:
Date- Sunday 13th May
Venue- Great Comp Gardens. Lovely gardens with little tearoom/cafe.
Location- close to A20 exit off M26
Website-http://www.greatcompgarden.co.uk/howtofindus.html
Arrive from 11am.
Cross everything for good weather- we don't want a repeat of last time!
Any more news I will let you know.

Becky

Hi Becky and Derek. Thanks for the details, I might just give Marigold an outing that weekend in your direction. Regards Brian.
I wonder if any of my fellow 4L enthusiasts down here in the West Country fancy joining me and making a convoy?

Hi Tom, well that's a start, anybody else out there interested in joining us. I'm thinking now about maybe camping for the weekend in the Garden of England, it could be a bit of fun.

I think I'll be visiting a friend in Dover on the Saturday then drive for the meet Sunday am...nice..

Hi Tom, well that's a start, anybody else out there interested in joining us. I'm thinking now about maybe camping for the weekend in the Garden of England, it could be a bit of fun.

There's a campsite not far away from the venue, just north of the old London Road, plus there's also a Premier Inn nearby for those of us coming from further afield, also some B&Bs. I'm planning on driving up on the Saturday via the A303, and doing the return journey on the Monday.

I need to sort out what I'm doing about this. Not sure if I will have a small person with me or not yet. However, I like the sound of the Premier Inn...

I also quite fancy a trip to France on Saturday as I'm so close! Have to see though.

Mmm, a trip to France eh David, not sure one day is enough time for that though.:smile:Although a booze cruise is very tempting.:D

There's a campsite not far away from the venue, just north of the old London Road, plus there's also a Premier Inn nearby for those of us coming from further afield, also some B&Bs. I'm planning on driving up on the Saturday via the A303, and doing the return journey on the Monday.

I will likely be camping, and hopefully my girlfriend will come too :)

Hi Tom. The campsite I've found is Gatehouse Wood Touring Park, it's in Ford Lane, and not far from the gardens. Perhaps if anymore of you brave souls are thinking of sleeping under canvas we could maybe set up camp there and have a get together. Just a thought.:hug:

Back