Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Run/ Get together

Just to say sorry I won't be able to get down for the event, would be nice to meet up with everybody again...have a good one and I will look forward to the photo's.
Stuart.

Hi All,
I am hoping to park in the overflow car park if conditions underfoot are OK ( this is a small venue so we are talking small field!). We are hoping to get there early and will guide you in at 11am. Weather forecast looks good so see you all there and safe driving!
Becky

Thanks Becky, hopefully we'll all be able to park together :)

Sorry, couldn't resist! Do you have a copy of the disc of pics taken for Classic & Sportscar last year? I never received. Or the free mag we were promised. :(

I have them somewhere. Will see what I can do...

Just got back from a scatter rally with a tidy second place, now to pack my camping things and head for Kent first thing in the morning! Looking forward to seeing you all :)

Morning all, I'm just about to leave for Kent, and looking forward to seeing old friends again. See you on the road later Tom. Brian.

Bringing the dog will be fine as we are meeting in the field and dogs are only barred from the garden itself.
See you all tomorrow
Becky

Sunday 13th May

good luck gyus! y must take wifes&mom's to the picnic, at least we are having mothers day-so it'll be stay out garage day for most of us:hug:

We've just been preparing to come down and during the course of tidying up, I took a look at my MOT and it's run out :(

It ran out last week, I sort of knew it was due around this time but I really should have checked earlier!

Sorry guys and gals I'll be having to give it a miss!

Have a lovely day, and can't wait to see lots of photos please...

Sad to say but I'm not going to make tomorrow now :(

I'm more than a little annoyed by this as I'd been rather looking forward to it but eldest child has chicken pox and is deeply unhappy with it which combined with a five week old baby in the house as well = chaos and not really putting me in a position to drive an old Renault 500 miles in one day. (also, F6 doesn't enjoy motorways...)

Apologies to all and I shall endeavour to make it in 2013 :)

Sorry that you both couldn't make it. Hope the little one feels better soon.

Thanks for the parts Steve and Mark.

I've put some photos in an album.

Thanks to Becky and Derek for organising and to everyone for coming. We counted 18 Renault 4s!

• r4_lineup_great-comp_kent-12-05-13.jpeg
    r4_lineup_great-comp_kent-12-05-13.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 108
Lovely to meet everyone again. I missed the event last year so it's been a couple of years since I've seen some people. Thanks Derek and Becky for organising once again.

With the sudden cancelling of all events in France this year there's a chance of a meet in Kent in the Autumn and maybe a BBQ in Bedford in the summer.

Hi folks, I've just got home from the get-together in Kent, 7 1/2 hours with a stop for a bite to eat and a nap. I got to Bodmin Moor and my eyes were glazing over so I had to stop. Marigold was glad of a rest too as she was bringing home a set of alloys for my very good friend renault4mad. My thanks to Derek and Becky for organising the event and for finding such a beautiful venue, (chocolate fudge cake in the tea room to die for), and I think the gods were watching over us as the weather was perfect. It was great to meet up with old friends and put faces to names. Thanks also to Tom for his company, we nearly froze in our tents on Saturday night, but enjoyed a good fry-up in the morning, so we survived and had a good laugh along the way.
Lobster, sorry you missed it, hope your son is feeling better, and pepper, yes those bloody mots come around so quickly don't they, sorry not to see you too. regards Brian.

Thanks for a great day and lovely to meet some old and new faces. The venue was absolutely ideal and I am so glad that the weather turned out a lot different to the previous prediction. As I type this the rain is pouring down so we were so lucky!
Looking forward to any future events this year.

Great to see all the cars lined up, am dammed annoyed that I forgot my MOT, but hey there's always next year! :)

Malcolm are you really going to do another BBQ, I really enjoyed the Huge road run we did last time to the local supermarket! :)

I had to twist Malcolm's arm for him to agree to the BBQ. The rules are that those who couldn't make it to Kent have to buy the sausages :)

Am liking the idea of A BBQ in Bedford and another run in Kent, well done Becky and Derek for yesterday's meet was great to see new and old faces xxx ps my Speedo has packed up today so a new project

Back