Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Kent Run/ Get together

Go on without me...

Won't be able to make it again, damn. Back from Shetland but only down as far as Aberdeen. All going well I will be there in 2013 for sure :)

Hi b-g, sorry to read that you can't make it to Kent. Rita and I have just been to Lerwick, on our way to Norway, we saw the Jarishof settlement, and a bit of snow. Anybody out there from our part of the world going to Kent, apart from Tom from Bath?

Hi Brian,
hope your having a good time and all that....at lease it aint tipped over...:eek:
can you tell me if your going to Bewl with the owners club as alastair has my wheels and he is going to give them to you if you are..

cheers
ring me when your back...cheers mate

Hmmmm. Hopefully a more accurate (and sunnier) forecast might be available next week.

If the weather is really bad I might have to come in the Kangoo* - 500 miles in the rain in F6 isn't a prospect I relish. Hopefully not though!

*RAC patrolmen please take note

Oh dear, I guess the idea of camping is a no-go at the moment by the look of the forecast. Still I might take the gear just in case the Met Office get it wrong. At least the forecast for Saturday looks ok so the journey there should be alright. David, hope you do take your F6 and not the Kangoo, it is a 4L meeting after all.:D

See you there David, hope there's a good turnout of 4L enthusiasts, and not just folks from the home-counties but a few more of us from further afield.

I'm organised with a new MOT and tax (it falls just before the Kent Run because of a rush to finish the car for the one a couple of years ago). Off to Oxford for a test run today to make sure it works. :D

It will be nice to meet up with everyone. I missed last year.

Dear Becky
Please ignore my last message .....
I am looking forward to Sunday 13th. May.
See you there ,
Sam 119

Hi Tom, I'm going to leave quite early on Saturday morning, probably about 6, and take the A30/A303 route, then M3 M25, so I should be at Wylye, A36/A303 at about 10 o'clock or so, having stopped for breakfast on the way. Perhaps we could meet up on the A303. My phone number is 07855996827. Sam, gonna join us? :smile:
Large layby just before Winterbourne Stoke looks like good place to meet.

ETA for me 11 am

PS If anyone has a black plastic wheel nut cover I'll buy them an Ice Cream!

Don't forget to bring any items for the auto jumble . I have a black GTL RHD Dashboard - will bring if anyone is interested. :hug:

Dear Cornish 4
I would love to join you but I'll be travelling from London on Sunday morning.
Look forward to meeting you in kent.
Sam .

I'd forgotten all about this till Judith reminded me yesterday!

I'll check the mot and tax situation and see if we can get down.

Hope to see you there, Pepper!

Does anyone know if there are special arrangements/group booking for us and whether we should be parking anywhere special? Or is it just try to park together?

Thanks.

Looking forward to it :)

Dear Cornish 4
I would love to join you but I'll be travelling from London on Sunday morning.
Look forward to meeting you in kent.
Sam .

See you there Sam, have a safe journey. I see the weather forecast has improved a lot so fingers crossed for a good day. I'm gonna risk the tent now.

If Lobster arrives first there'll be plenty of of room ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist! Do you have a copy of the disc of pics taken for Practical Classics last year? I never received. Or the free mag we were promised. :(

Back