Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

R4 50th Anniversary at Brooklands

put another 200miles on the clock

great to finally meet other R4 owners at long last and get advice and help with Rene (the multicoloured one that hid in the corner)

noticed i'm not in the photos much :lol:

maybe for the next one Rene will be in a better state and a bit more growl for the modern cars to be scared of one the roads

Thanks for hosting it :smile:

Marigold and I got home about tea-time today after a trouble free journey, but very high winds which slowed us down a bit. We had a great time yesterday, saying hello to old friends and meeting some new ones at a very special place, so from us both thank you to Derek and Becky for organising the event. Oh, and thank you for the travel-bag.

Thank you to everyone who turned up on Saturday, we really enjoyed it. We were very lucky with the weather as the rain was torrential on the way home. Will post some photos once I have downloaded them.
See you for Kent Run next year!
Becky

Looks like a good turn out even though a few regulars couldn't make it. So annoying to have missed it. My own silly fault - forgot about the date when I booked the flights. Ended up wasting Saturday sitting in the sunshine outside a cafe in Munich with an attractive young lady from Austria. :D

Thanks for posting photos. Can we go to Brooklands again next year? I want to play on the Concorde.

Concorde was amazing, well worth the few quid to take the tour!

I could have spent another few hours in the air shed, as there is so much to see and I can't help reading every single sign that I come across.

Yes, Concorde (and sitting in a Harrier) was fantastic!

I counted 30 Renault 4s (including vans) and 1 Renault 6.

Having not been to Thenay, that's the most Renault 4s I've ever seen :)

Thanks! They did have a little ginger in, but not too much :)

See you all next year!

had great day,brought a smile, never been to a meet before,nice crowd will do it again,car ran perfect,there n back to cornwall,thinking about R 5 engine n 5 speed gearbox ,though.best to all

Back