Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Road trip 2011 - Thenay 50th Anniversary

I've now got the post-Thenay Blues! Had a great time despite the weather and it was great to meet up with everybody. Couldn't believe I ended up doing a "Kent Run"! Hope to post photos soon.

I've now got the post-Thenay Blues! Had a great time despite the weather and it was great to meet up with everybody. .

:) You're not the only one!

Still, its only 51 weeks 'til Thenay 2012!

51 weeks, that will soon go David, and reckon I will camp next time and risk the weather. Hoping to get renault4mad to join me with his pickup. Rita and I are still over here in France, and as Malcolm as said the weather has picked up nicely, bit late though.
We have seen quite a lot of everyday 4s about, but today had a treat, a well cared for 16 cruised by us as we were having lunch, couldn't put me wine glass down quickly enough though to grab the camera, drat! Marigold has over 900 miles under her belt now since leaving Falmouth. I'm not going to comment on that and tempt fate. Regards Brian.:smile:

While we were in Slovenia I saw this amazing Sinpar, original condition.

dscn6515.jpg

dscn6469x.jpg

dscn6470.jpg

dscn6471j.jpg

dscn6472l.jpg

dscn6473y.jpg

dscn6474.jpg

dscn6517.jpg

dscn6519.jpg

dscn6520.jpg

The first time I looked at the cars, and saw nothing... a friend told me... the second time I reckon myself at 1:40, looking for driveshaft of the ford engine on the "monster" (maybe the ugliest r4 in Thenay).
I ended with the sentence "This car wont run, it has no driveshaft or gearbox, the engine is just fitted for appearance."... My friend (the same one) told me about the existence of RWD...

RWD???

Don't knock rear wheel drive too much, it is the most fun way of driving a vehicle, (not the safest, but the most "fun"!!!!

I think the only vehicle with RWD i guided in my whole life was an old rusty fiat 500...

Back