Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Instalation electronic ignition into Ducellier distributor

Fernando.....At your dizzy points can be adjusted from outside, without removing cap and rotor.
But it looks similar to one i have.

To me it looks like it might fit but not sure.

It did't work for me on such a disributor. The points pivot position were on a slightly different place, but this was enough for the pickup to foul the magnetic ring. I managed to make it fit OK and work flawlessly by swapping parts from the same kind of Ducellier distributor but without the external points adjustment.

As today I have done 13000 km with this Accuspark kit.

Aside first instalation problem with central ring i do not know that i have electronic ignition inside my dizzy.

Keep counting km's

I need help I just refurbish the all dizzy and assemble the electronic ignition but Im unable to make the ring go down :doh: any sugestion?

• 20190216_220547.jpg
    20190216_220547.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Did you turn ring in right direction?
Shaft is not round but have 4 slots.
So you should alighn slots on ring with slots on shaft.

I know but dont goes down i think its the sensor in the way i will have to try without it

The problem is on the base plate, the halls to attatch the sensor are wrong they make the sensor too close to the ring.
I must make a new base plate.
Does your kit still working?

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Mine is working without any issue.
Now at 23000km since instaled

The problem is on the base plate, the halls to attatch the sensor are wrong they make the sensor too close to the ring.
I must make a new base plate.
Does your kit still working?

Can you post some picture of your problem, and solution, so somebody else can see it and make necessery changes to fit this kit.

Is this not the problem Angel had fitting an accuspark system to an externally adjustable duciller distributor earlier in thread?
Can you post some picture of your problem, and solution, so somebody else can see it and make necessery changes to fit this kit.

Might be......
Probably is.
Definitly it would be nice to see pictures,as Fernando is in proces of dismantling and fiksing dizzy to fit accuspark.

Hi guys the problem was the same Angel had but it was fixed in esear way I just had to drill a new hall and the problem was solved.20190218_162836.jpg

That is perfect information.

Please just point which hole did you drill.

This way next person who would like to fit accuspark knows everything in advance and can be prepared for changes that must be done.

Last edited:
Petak the solution its a combitaion of drilling a new hall and adjusting the base plate, only possible when theres no pin

• 20190218_162836.jpg
    20190218_162836.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 4
in yellow you can see how the base plate does not touch in the right side and also that the pin is not there

• 20190218_162836.jpg
    20190218_162836.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 6
Another advise the white thermal paste is the worst you can use because his thermal condutivity is very limited but it works for sure.
But those with computer mooding expirience know that the grey thermal paste is much better, in my case I know for expirience that the artic cooling grey thermal paste decreases the cpu temps in 5 degrees celcius.
I had listem some people say that their accuspark kit just burn after 3000 km
If it burn it was because of one main thing
First his limit is 14,5v wich is the max output of the original alternator in good condition.
And I just refurbish mine entirely.
But those who didnt, or dont have the original alternator, can have it running at lets say at 15,5v
This will increase the sensor temps and make it burn.
So my advise is to spend 5$ in a artic cooling grey thermal paste so your heat dicipation can be better and faster.

Last edited:
Back