Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Renault 4 armee de l' air project (Robinette)

Nice sandbox journey Robert, now you should participate with Robinette on the 4l Trophy, the one and only original Paris Dakar rally ;)

I had to do some creative rerouting of the air intake for the trip to south of France.

I did not have the flexible pipe installed yet.

Because of the expected heat i took the pipe all the way to the front of the grill to get maximum cooler air then from underneath the bonnet on top of the engine.
C75B2BFB-F7B6-4AA8-95E9-E743099C73DC.jpeg

With temperatures currently in the 40s where harbourseal and I are going I've done similar, but I've also cut an extra air vent to help cool the radiator, as my car doesn't have the slots in the bonnet common to some 4s.20190628_141329.jpg

What a clean and neat garage btw :laughing:

This is not a garage Jurjen.
It’s a MOT station. They only do MOT’s. So there is no conflict of interest. They gain nothing by failing a car to make you pay for a repair.
They do minor things like adjusting headlights or adjusting the CO to get you through. But nothing else.

It should be like that all over the country. Our system with repair shops that do MOT’s is not failsafe.

Our system with repair shops that do MOT’s is not failsafe.
That's true Robert luckely in my small village there's 1 absolutely good and honest repair shop and MOT station run by 2 enthusiast Renault freaks, the kind of guys who really love oldtimers and turn a blind eye on some emmision "inconveniance"

Back