Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

4L International 2015

This time next week we should be on our way down ( as long as the tunnel is open!) in convoy with Martin who came to Kent run in yellow van. Hopefully we will be in Dels car ( long story) with mine on standby. Is anyone doing a contacts list this time?

Hello Stuart, not so much nervous, the run down to Thenay is fairly easy from Roscoff, but after Thenay my co-pilot and I are going to the Alps to watch Le Tour, so I can't help wondering how the little car will cope with the climbs. I'm looking forward to it though, as the scenery and atmosphere should be brilliant. So, we will see you all at 4L Int, have a safe and enjoyable journey.

Best wishes, Brian.

Yep, I have a slight nervousness. Van is serviced and all seems ok but I'll still be a lot happier once we get to Cherbourg as it should be straightforward from that point. I think its the longish motorway journey from here to Portsmouth that I'm not so keen on!

See you all there!

Just take it steady David, and let all the modern rubbish pass you, that's what I do. No worries :laughing:

I'll live on Wednesday or Thursday from home, car already serviced and ready for the travel... don't know if my phone will still work in france (changed company and never checked), try to contact me on fb if needed (Andrea Canaglia Papi), but easier you can find me (and I hope you will) at the italian club stand...
see you asap!

Everyone who has sent contact details should have a message with details of everyone who has sent details.

If anyone else who is going wants details then hit me up with a message as I believe the kids say...

Also, sent you a fb request Andrea.

Oh my goodness, just seen the weather forecast for Thursday, the day we are travelling-38°C in the shade! I hope we are on Dels' leather seats and not on my black vinyls!!!!!!!!

Can't wait Becky, drizzle here again today in Falmouth! so bring it on. :drunk:

I'm missing it this year with no 4l on the road!

Have a great weekend everyone and think of Judith and I next week as we cycle past you on our way down to the Vendee!

Looks like we are going in Dels' car, so leather seats. Just have to get down to the tunnel- operation stack back in and queued up past our house this afternoon- oh joy!

GOD'S SPEED - out and back xx

Did anyone make it past Operation Stack in Kent today and get as far as Thenay?

Do post lots and lots of photos and news for those of us who wanted to go but couldn't make it.

Yesterday was HOT! Fantastic show and there's some lovely cars too. Plenty of pics next week as wifi isn't that fast.

We counted ten UK cars yesterday.

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 8
Back