Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Other projects not R4 related

Great-looking man-cave! Why do the rainwater down-pipes point in that direction?
That's just temporarily Adam, when the underground sewer/rainwater drain pipes are dug in then the sinc down-pipes will be connected.
I'm just a man and can only do 1 thing at a time :D

I forgot to post progress. I exposed a 1920s Arts and Crafts ceiling this week. It absolutely transforms the main room and the restoration feels easier now as it dictates the direction for the rest of the project. Not so far to go before I'm ready for plumbers and electricians. It's only decorating after that, fitting a huge chandelier and the biggest antique mirror I can find.

scaffold.jpg

I found a pair of pigeons squatting my man cave.
20200417_114739.jpg

As our dog, an 11 year young Bull-Terrier, couldn't jump that high to scare them away, I only saw one option....pigeon soup :laughing:

They're Collar Doves... May not taste as good as pigeon.;)
Well, as long they have some meat, fat, bone and marrow, a broth with some spices is worth the effort :D

Meanwhile I installed a 300kg merbau (non FSC) bird/dove/pigeon barrier.
barrier.jpg

On the fore ground my old school faithfull trailer, equipped with leaf springs and heavy load tyres, very useful to fetch a ton of 5x5 inch beams.
trailer-beams.jpg

The trailer is older then our precious hobby cars, it has some surface rust but not the full rot rust as we know it.

Last edited:
Got to love a Kangoo...
Yes, my Kangoo is a modest DCi60 and owned by the brew company. I just drive it from home to work and vice versa, and weekly loading some special brew ingredients from a large supplier just some clicks away. I only reinforced the rear suspension so that I can load more weight and fill the cargo space to the ridge.

Back