Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

The "Mucca" disassembling and restoration

It coming along.
But this is really crucial time in assembly period.
Do not rush it but try to be pattien and carefull with details.
If you do not do it now you probably won't do it anyway.

I know that you want to drive it as soon as possible but joy will be even bigger if everithing is set as it should be.

It coming along.
But this is really crucial time in assembly period.
Do not rush it but try to be pattien and carefull with details.
If you do not do it now you probably won't do it anyway.

I know that you want to drive it as soon as possible but joy will be even bigger if everithing is set as it should be.
Thank you!
Let's say this covid situation is limiting the rush to finish it, and working on it only 3-4 hours a week doesn't help much to rush it at all

I finally put the roof lining together.
I asked for a gray colour to match the interior of the Twingo sunroof.
IMG_20210327_121737.jpg
The car was born with the reverse lights on the rear bonnet, but I wanted a clean bonnet and a reverse light, so I found a reverse light to match the original fog light in my car and I designed and printed a couple of supports:
IMG_20210327_122554.jpg

In the end I managed to install all the bits on the bonnet, I really like the black grille!
IMG_20210327_093449.jpg
IMG_20210327_093259.jpg

Must agree with Malcolm
That roof lining is great.
How did you do it?

On one R4 that have twingo roof guy left everithing else without lining and i did not like that.
Even thinking to make some for rear part of F4s roof as i would like to cover bear metal and put some insulation between.

Thank you all!
Honestly it isn't a big job, as soon as I decided to install the sunroof I took away all the bits for the original fabric lining on the body of the car.
I found a good older plastic roof lining, cut it to being able to install it with the twingo sunroof and made it painting in gray like the sunroof interior.
The lining around the roof are the original twingo one, I just put some spacer on the joints (obviosuly, i printed them :laughing: ) to make it follow the roof.

This is just another start..

But, car looks magnificent.
You have done great job.

I love details you have think and work.

This is just another start..

But, car looks magnificent.
You have done great job.

I love details you have think and work.
Thank you Petak!
This place and the people who share their works here have been really inspiring for me.

DSC08295.jpg
This is in front of the "Chiesa della Spina" in Pisa (should translate as "Church of the thorn", as they say there's a thorn of Christ's crown inside)

DSC08308.jpg
This one is in front of the Emperor's Castle in Prato, near Florence.

Back