Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Thenay trip stickers

I've had a quick look at prices - plastic rally plates are about £10.50 each for 10, or £7 each for 20. Plus VAT and postage.

If there is enough interest for 10 they could be fun. What should the wording be? Nobody will know where we are going if we write Clementine's R4 garage on there!

Malcom I have been looking into whether the club may help out with Rally plates I am waiting one of the forum members coming back with the original sticker + the club logo as a possible design.
These could be for the UK cars with stickers for all forum members.
I was waiting until I heard more before a general posting.
Gary

Malcolms right, the plaques need to tell people where we've come from!

T'interweb to Thenay ????

Ahahaha! Yes I agree Malcolm.

So how are we going to do this? We come from EVERYWHERE!

I have done a little emailing around and, I know it is a bit far but, I found a company in America who will make custom metal rally plaques and post them to the UK for around £12 a plaque.

I suppose this isn't the most pressing matter at the moment though is it. We need to decide what to have on it.

... And maybe a cheeky tiger =8^P

How about something a bit more traditional to what Google Images classes as Rally Plaques... more words!

Still missing a bit though.

And one for you Pepper...

• Thenay Plate 3.jpg
    Thenay Plate 3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Thenay Plate 4.jpg
    Thenay Plate 4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 59
Hi there, I don't think there is any need to make silly comments about peoples choices of car. My other half loves her Japanese car. It might be a bit boring, but it is ultra reliable.

must have got out of the wrong side of the bed, after all everyone makes jokes about each others cars

just spoke to him now about it and he said he was only joking....but to be fair..japanese cars ARE more reliable compared to the french......I work on Renaults for a living...SCENIC 2,LAGUNA 2,ESPACE ...pain in the rear

Here's one based on the first of Berserk Gorilla's.
PS - Berserk - can send the original layered png with larger images if you fancy a mess around - struggle with fonts with my software.

• rally-plate3.jpg
    rally-plate3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 153
Not that I'm going :( but I like Malcolm's one. Nice and bright plus it's got Frederick who, through the interweb, has taught me so much!

Back