Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Thenay trip stickers

Looks great well done Malcolm.

I have sent the picture off for price given it may not change very much.
Gary

attachment.php

This design is now accepted priced and ordered.Should be ready in about a month.
Well done to the design team Renault Classic car club will provide these for all British car and club members extras will be available at cost and Malcolm can produce the winscreen stickers.
gary

Judith says it looks lovely!!!

I must say it's all getting rather organised!!

:):):):):):)

^^^^^ Dam Fine design my friend. I will be wanting one for each of my 4's

Rally Plaques

attachment.php

Would forum members from the UK or RCCC or ROC club member taking a car to Thenay from anywhere please PM me a name and address and I will send Plaques nearer the time.
One per car attending please state whether you are a forum member , RCCC or ROC member.

Non UK forum members can buy plaques at the cost price of £6-10p but please let me know if you want them as I may have to have more made.

Sorry they cannot be free to all as they have to be paid for from RCCC club funds and I have to justify the expenditure
Thanks Gary

Many thanks Gary - It's astonishingly kind of the Renault Classic Car Club to produce the plates. That's something a free forum just can't do. I'm a member of the RCCC, and if just a few others on here joined we could add some real R4 fun to the events.

The printers have sent a template for the plate and I've revised the art work. Any suggestions for changes appreciated before tomorrow when I've promised to send something print ready across. The holes in the corners are for cable ties to secure the plate.

PS - Gary - do you have any larger images of the RCCC logo? The one I used from the website will look blurred in print.

• rally-plate5.jpg
    rally-plate5.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 255
Rally Plaques

So Far seven of you have registered for Rally plaques.

You can either PM me from this forum or email
ggcton@gmail.com

Please remember to give me your name address and whether you are an RCCC, ROC or forum member.

Gary

attachment.php

Ten Booked so far keep them coming as I can increase the order before they are actually printed.
Gary

i have asked for one too

Back