Clementine's Garage
Clementine the Cat

Image of flower
Yellow R4

Réparateur d'automobiles

Finally took the courage...

Learned something again today.
I changed the oilseals on my Sinpar gearbox. But never thought of sealing the roll pins that keap the driveshafts in place. Hence the slight oil leakage.
I'll degrease them and get the lot sealed.

How long did it take you to chew all that chewing gum?!

As some when I have got to put my rodeo back together
It's my turn to ask questions about your choice of body sealer to chassis what product did you use and what size flat or round ?

As some when I have got to put my rodeo back together
It's my turn to ask questions about your choice of body sealer to chassis what product did you use and what size flat or round ?

It's a pleasure to be useful at least for one time...
The brand is teroson, 10 mm diameter round profile. It is sold in 10 meters boxes, the bad new is that you need 11 meters for one car...
If you need more informations I could send you a photo of the box tomorrow.

Best I too praise your efforts
until you take on a full restoration to this standard it is impossible to realise the time effort and money that will get swallowed up in the process
Loving the colour
Well done

While I am waiting for the bodyshop, I works on some bit... radiators, for example.
Cleaned inside with vinegar and baking soda, degreased and lightly coated in black for merely esthetic purposes.

The valve is cleaned, oring and gasket changed.

Degrasing plasting is a really bad work, but after a coat of owatroil it seems almost new.

Next work (and it does really worry me) is restoring the metal windows frames...

Going back to fan blades I had a look at the 845 r5 engine I've got
It has got 6 blades and a spacer fitted maybe runs hotter as more powerful than R4 version

• 20151026_103914.jpg
    20151026_103914.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20151026_103827.jpg
    20151026_103827.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 3
Will be back on the road soon, have you trimmed your beard in the correct style to emulate that picture?

Excellent, Pipe too? I think you need to change your avatar to show what you're trying to achieve though!
I smoke pipe (not regularly) since I was 16 years old...
It's just a matter of attitude!

Back